MY WORLD TOO
HAND CRAFTED COLLECTION
- Elektra African Queen Swoon Charlotte Shoulder Tote Bag
- Elektra African Queen zipper wristlet
- Egyptian Warriors Evening Clutch
- Egyptian Goddess Evening Clutch
- Egyptian Flower Motif Evening Clutch
- Swoon Brooklyn handbag Gotas De Amor Folklorico
- Swoon Brooklyn handbag Harlequin black and gray
- Posh Zipper Bag Skulls and Roses Red Glitter
- Classic crossbody purse polka dot
- Posh Zipper Bag Going Goth Black Glitter
- Peacock Swoon Blanche shoulder bag
- Skulls black and white Swoon Lola Shoulder Bag
- Lime Green with Stripes Swoon Blanche Purse
- Roxanne Tote Bag black and white
- Everyday Tote Bag Black Gray Polka Dots
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 7
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 6
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 5
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 4
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 3
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 2
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Key Fobs part 1
- Dia de los Muertos Magnets set of 6
- Beetlejuice inspired zipper wristlet
- Ouija magnets set of 6
- Halloween and Zombie Magnets set of 6
- Bohemia Bird Swoon Bonnie Bucket Bag
- Marie Antoinette zipper cosmetic wristlet
- Black and white faux leather zipper cosmetic bag with tassle
- Going Goth faux leather zipper cosmetic bag
Selling hand-crafted items online from sunny Tempe, Arizona.
Born and raised in the Midwest, but now a South-Westerner. My creative background includes working as a stitcher for many talented theatrical Costume Designers while I lived in St. Louis, Missouri. I also dabbled in photography and videography for my “home” theatre St. Louis Shakespeare.
Once I moved to Tempe, Arizona, I decided to retire from theatrical endeavors but I still wanted (needed) a creative outlet. Eventually I became interested in bag-making. That interest became a passion as I encountered professionally rendered purse patterns by independent designers such as Swoon Patterns and many others.
I hope you will visit my online store and take a look at what I’ve become so passionate about.
Fill out the form below to send a message. I will reply as soon as I am able. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!